Strapline

Copy - Content - Marketing Communications Planning

Thursday 22 April 2021

A lesson I was taught years ago.

 

There is one word which I’ve learnt to use in various ways over the years that’s probably earnt me more than any other.

It’s not a long word or particularly clever and it can fit into a sentence or statement very easily and can even be used on it’s own.

 

When you use the word, it magically gives the person you are talking to the impression that you are interested in what they are saying and makes finding things out quite easy.

I never over do this word, and if you use it with the wrong inflection, you can get into trouble.

 

What’s this word – really.

 

Yes really. Someone tells you that their service is the best, you say “really tell me more.”  

 

Clients tell you of their next project -” that sounds really challenging how can I help.”

 

It’s really easy to use really and I know that you will really find it very useful – really!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment